Hiihtoalue Pinzolo - Val Rendena / Dolomiti di Brenta
Online Skipass Pinzolo - Val Rendena /...
- 26.11.2022 - 26.03.2023
- 08:30 - 16:30
- 6 km (6)
- 19 km (8)
- 7 km (5)
- 32 km
The Doss del Sabion hosts the Pinzolo skiarea and it is an important part of the Ski area Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena. Is it located with its 150 km of ski slopes in the center of the Adamello Brenta natural park.
Surrounded by the Dolomites Brenta, Adamello and Presanella moutain chain, the Pinzolo - Doss del Sabion skiarea gives you breathtaking landscapes, where you can distinguish the Doss del Sabion as the protagonist of this scenario with its altitude of 2100 m.
Modert lifts serve slopes for expert skiers, as well as for beginners, always flawless. In particular, the Tulot slopes with the two DoloMitica routes, "Star" and "Tour", are the perfect choice for experienced skiers.
Pinzolo and Doss del Sabion offers you:
- More then 30 km of slopes and the possibility to reach the remaining 150 km of the Skiarea Campiglio Dolomiti di Brenta Val di Sole Val Rendena by way of Pinzolo - Campiglio express.
- 19 slopes for all leverls (6 blue, 8 red, 5 black)
- 1 snowpark
- Snowmaking on 95% of the slopes.
- Modern lifts and ski pass with chip to speed up access to lifts.
- A single ski pass to ski in the entire area.
- Free Parking (in Pinzolo as well as at the start of the new Tulot gondola).
- A variety of combinations of ski passes for all tastes and all budgets.
- Ski rentals, storage and school.
- Après ski to have fun even without skiing!
- Promotional packages for groups, families and children.
- Activities and workshops for children.
- Ski area and track for beginners.
- Great event: Vertical Up Tulot 30 January 2016
- Restaurants, self-services and pizzeria conveniently located near the slopes.
- Do not miss the gondola Pinzolo – Campiglio Express. It connects Pinzolo with Madonna di Campiglio in only 16 minutes, providing the most panoramic view of Trentino.
- The Tulot run is a must, new and exciting, for the more experienced skiers with the two routes DoloMitica Star and Tour (height difference of over 1200m)
- 2 lifts to get you started: the historical lift in Pinzolo and the new lift with departure from Tulot, north of Pinzolo, giving you 2 possibilities to get to the Pinzolo runs.
- To discover all the segrets of the Skiarea we invite you to try ski mountaineering, organized excursions with snowshoes and the thrill of paragliding!
The environment is a fundamental resource and Funivie Pinzolo SpA is strongly committed to ensure the best enviromental sustainability of their activities, obtaining, as the first lift company in Trentino, the certification of quality UNI EN ISO 14001 for the environmental management system.
Funivie Pinzolo Spa
Via Bolognini 84, I-38086 Pinzolo
- +39 0465 501256
- +39 0465 501256
- +39 0465 503585
- Hotelli 1
- Canazei - Belvedere / Val di Fassa
- Madonna di Campiglio / Dolomiti di Brenta
- Monte Bondone
- Presena Gletscher - Adamello Ski
- Passo Tonale - Adamello Ski / Val di Sole
- Paganella - Andalo
- Campitello - Col Rodella / Val di Fassa
- San Martino di Castrozza / Rolle Pass
- Passo San Pellegrino - Falcade / Trevalli
- Folgarida - Marilleva - Val di Sole / Dolomiti di Brenta
- Catinaccio - Vigo di Fassa / Val di Fassa
- Pozza di Fassa - Buffaure / Val di Fassa
- Passo Rolle
- Pejo 3000 / Val di Sole
- Alba di Canazei - Ciampac / Val di Fassa
- Moena - Alpe Lusia - Bellamonte / Trevalli
- Pinzolo - Val Rendena / Dolomiti di Brenta
- Ponte di Legno - Temù - Adamello Ski
- Folgaria - Fiorentini / Alpe Cimbra
- Alpe Cermis - Cavalese - Val di Fiemme